Structural pipes (PE, PP).
- storm water drainage
- sanitary sewer
- general drainage system
Compliance with standards and technical approvals:
- PN EN ISO 9969
- PN EN 13476-3
- authorization for use in construction in accordance with DIN 16961, DIN 19357, PN EN 1610
Material: polyethylene (PEHD), polypropylene (PP)
- high resistance to creep
- high resistance to aging due to thermal stabilization
- good elasticity
- very good abrasion resistance
- thermal stability for waste water with continuous flow
- up to +60 ºC
- +80 ºC for the emergency flow
- chemical resistance to media with pH values between 2 (acid) and 12 (alkaline),
- pipes resistant to all waste water and substances in the ground,
- in comparison to other materials where aggressive chemical leads to irreversible changes in the material, in the case of plastics, this is usually only a physical process leading to the deterioration of some of their properties,
- resistant to solutions of acids, salts, alkalis, if they are not too strong oxidants,
- Long-term susceptibility to temperature:
- up to a diameter of DN 200: +45 ºC,
- larger diameters +35 ºC.
- assembly between – 25 ºC and + 60 ºC.