AGRUFLEX – environmental protection
Systems for the environmental protection include, besides known smoothed sealing foils, also many other components such as drainage pipes, profiles, auxiliary equipment for assembly and welding machine.
Effective environmental protection requires the use of cutting-edge technology and appropriate materials. In this case, for production of “seamless” sealing foils with smooth and structural surface with a width of 7 meters, the calendering process is particularly suitable.
Various forms of rough foil structures allow for sealing of extremely sloped embankments, which allows you to increase storage capacity. Raw materials used here are only of high quality, with international approval, PE types.
Although environmental protection is one of the main tasks of the products of this group, they are also used in areas such as:
- landfill and waste recycling plants
- sealing of canals
- protection against erosion, and sealing of embankments
- water tanks
- lining of fishponds
- sealing tunnels
- drinking water reservoirs
For the treatment of sealing foil, extrusion welding, or welding with use of a sealing wedge is suitable. For this purpose, the adhesives are made from the same raw material as the foil.
The most important elements of the supply program include:
- drainage pipes from 63 mm to 400 mm, perforated, slotted (PE)
- sealing foils, calendered, smooth from 0.75 mm to 3.0 mm (HDPE, PEVLD, FPP), width of 5 m or 7 m
- sealing foils, calendered, structural from 0.75 mm to 3.0 mm (HDPE, PEVLD, FPP), width of 5 m or 7 m
- tunnel foils, calendered from 2.0 mm to 3.0 mm (VLDPE), width up to 5 m
- AGRUFLEX sealing foils, calendered from 1.0 mm to 2.5 mm (FPP), width of 5m
- AGRULOCK, vertical sealing profiles made of PE
- assembly aids all kinds of welding machine with accessories